Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oh My God Freelancer Friday Has Entered Blog Kingdom

Hi everyone. I thought that instead of emailing everyone I'd get up with the play (cos apparently email is old fashioned - me god!) Tomorrow is Friday - yay - so for those of you who can make it, we'll see you at Lembas Cafe, 4.30pm, for a glass of wine, talking rubbish, and realising you are not alone. Remember that there is no guilt trip required if you cannot make it - Freelancer Friday is not another opportunity to squeeze something into your diary, or feel an under-achiever-ish about, or feel like your missing out, or one of those social things you think you should do. Bugger that. And if you know anyone that wants to join us, please ask them to join this blog thing. Not that I know what blogging is really about. Yet. Byeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 comment: